Friday, March 26, 2010

The Strikers vs Powai Panthers



Day 5
The Striker's vs Powai Panthers

Judgement day for Powai Panthers and Dark Knights.
This match was more important for Dark Knights than us. This match was going to decide the fate of Dark Knights.

This was a bit different day today.
Me jo sabse pehle uthta tha aaj sabse late utha.
Today we asked every investor to come and watch the match.
So aaj Harsh ki baari sabko uthane ki. Waise ground par aisa lag raha that ki investors ko match me kam aur photo khichwane me jyada interest tha. Waise sabhi investors ka aane ka ek aur karad that ki today we were going to have a party bcoz we have entered the semis.

The match started with all the rumors in the air. oooooohhhhhhhhhh............Rumors.....
Aaj kya hoga......match kahi fix to nahi ho gaya....hhhhmmmmmmm.............pata nahi yaar........Kya Mradul aisa karega..........can't say......lets see. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE....mujhe jab ye sab pata chala to aisa laga ki chalo kahi to mera naam aya.
Is sab hasi mazaak ke beech me match start hua. Powai Panthers started well. I would say " We started bad". Maine jab dekha ki hum me bahut run pad rahe hai to thoda -ve hooting bhi chalu kari. Aur uska shayad hume fayda bhi hua. We got continuous 2 or 3 wickets. Then came the over of Ambika urf Ambi.
Ambi vs Sujesha. Sujesha ne to aise shots lagaye ki usse to indian girls cricket team me hona chahiye. By the end Powai Panthers scored 84 runs.

The Strikers

Now came our turn to bat.
Me thoda frust ho gaya tha. We had a slow start. Then came the over of Ganesh(bahut similarities hai Ganesh bhagwan me aur apne Ganesh me). AAAhhhh we were back in the game. He was struck for 30 runs in that over. Tab aisa laga ki ab to ye match hamara hai.
Match ke beech me Rahul ko fielding me kum aur photo khichwane me jyada maza aa raha tha. Wo apni tummy ko lekar pure ground me ghum raha tha aur alag alag pose me photo khichwa raha tha.


Then came the over of Sujesha. Meri -ve hooting us waqt bhi chalu thi. Vijay Gabale was saying no wides, but I was saying реп(in hindi) wides. But she bowled well.
We need to scored 30 runs in last 2 overs. I tried to hit but got out. Rupesh played some very nice hits. But in the end we lost the match by 11 runs.

We will strike back with full enthu and try to win the next match....
All The Best

1 comment:

  1. nice try yaar
    but u vl win next match
    and u shld open the innings

    ReplyDelete